Reporting Suspicious Activity
What can I do if I suspect someone is
dealing drugs in my neighborhood?
Do not confront a suspected drug dealer or user.
People under the influence of a narcotic can suffer from hallucination, paranoia, and other adverse reactions
from drug uses.
If confronted by a drug
dealer or user contact 911 immediately.
If you suspect someone is dealing drugs
in your neighborhood you can call the Narcotics Vice Division
at 529-3101 and ask to file a complaint.
Information needed to help investigators with your complaint
- Location: Exact address (if possible) or description
- Suspects: Names - full names, any personal information
- Description: Height, weight , hair color, eye
color, complexion, type of clothing usually worn, ethnic
- Vehicles: License plate numbers (Hawaii, California,
etc.) of any vehicles used by the suspects, description
of the vehicles (color, 2 or 4 doors, etc.).
- Drugs: Type of drug that you believe is being
sold or used.
- Activity: What type of activity is happening to
make you believe that possible drug dealing is occurring.
- Vehicles coming and going at all hours
- Loud parties all the time
- People coming and going frequently
- Date & Time: Note the time that the illegal
activity is occurring. (Try to be accurate. Example: During
the morning hours between 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. This help the
- Contact number: Complaints can be made anonymously,
but a name and contact number can help the investigator
greatly. All information is kept confidential.
To make anonymous online report: Click Here
Is someone making drugs in your neighborhood? Find out about
our Clandestine Drug Laboratory Response