Important Phone Numbers

Water advisories - and then click on "current water quality advisories" at the top of the right column.

Large Rubbish call: Roads Division Kailua 262-4346 ?
To report marine debris too large to move by hand, call: (808) 587-0405, and e-mail any photos to and  Please activate the locator on your phone when taking a picture, this will help in locating the debris and accelerate the removal process.

For more information about marine debris removal visit:   You can also find  information about Japan Tsunami debris and aquatic invasive species at this website.

To report marine mammal or sea turtle disturbance or legal violation;
Please call the NOAA Office of Law Enforcement Hotline: 1-800-853-1974 and then call 
DLNR, Division of Conservation and Resources Enforcement (DOCARE) statewide hotline: 643-DLNR (3567).

Marine Mammal Hotline: 1-888-256-9840

Shearwaters and other injured protected birds:  If you find a distressed bird put in covered, ventilated box and take to Sea Life Park.  Otherwise call Hawaii Wildlife Center at 808-884-5000.  See or  Information on Shearwater fallout season -

Traffic and Parking violations, call 911 non emergency